6th Annual Research Day
The 6th Annual Research Day was held on November 12, 2014 followed by the annual Brian J Sproule Lectureship by Dr. James C. Hogg, University of British Columbia.
The mission of the Research Day is to promote, research, provide opportunities for collaboration and mentorship, and facilitate communication between faculty and trainees.
The Research Day included poster presentations by residents, fellows, and graduate students in pulmonary medicine.
The following is a list of our trainees who were presented with awards for the 6th Annual Pulmonary Research Day:
- Best Poster Presentation by a Postdoctoral Fellow
- Best Poster Presentation by a Graduate Student
Vivek Gandhi and Vince Tedjasaputra (tie)
- Respirology Resident Award
- Best Poster Presentation by a Core Medical Resident
- Best Poster Presentation by an Undergraduate Student