5th Annual Research Day
The 5th Annual Research Day was held on November 20, 2013 followed by the annual Brian J Sproule Lectureship by Dr. Jack Gauldie.
The mission of the Research Day is to promote, research, provide opportunities for collaboration and mentorship, and facilitate communication between faculty and trainees.
The Research Day included poster presentations by residents, fellows, and graduate students in pulmonary medicine (pediatric and adult).
The following is a list of our trainees who were presented with awards for the 5th Annual Pulmonary Research Day, November 20, 2013:
- Best Poster Presentation by a Postdoctoral Fellow
Nami Shrestha Palikhe
- Best Poster Presentation by a Graduate Student
- Best Poster Presentation by a Pulmonary Resident
- Best Poster Presentation by a Resident
- Honorable Mention for Poster Presentation by an Undergraduate Student