Wong, MD, FRCPC
Division of Pulmonary Medicine
- COPD – pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic interventions and understanding pathophysiology
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation – Interventions that improve effectiveness of pulmonary rehabilitation
- Stickland MK, Jourdain T, Wong EYL, Rodgers WM, Jendzjowsky NG, MacDonald GF. “Using Telehealth Technology to Deliver Pulmonary Rehabilitation to Patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.” Can Respir J 2011;18(4):216-220.
- Eves ND, Sandmeyer LC, Wong EY, Jones LW, MacDonald GF, Ford G, Petersen SR, Bibeau M, Jones RL. "Helium-Hyperoxia: A Novel Intervention to Improve the Benefits of Pulmonary Rehabilitation for Patients with COPD" Chest 2009;135(3):609-618.
- Sin DD, Man SF, Marciniuk DD, Ford G, FitzGerald M, Wong E, York E, Mainra RR, Ramesh W, Melenka LS, Wilde E, Cowie RL, Williams D, Gan WQ, Rousseau R; ABC (Advair, Biomarkers in COPD) Investigators. The Effects of Fluticasone with or without Salmeterol on Systemic Biomarkers of Inflammation in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2008;177:1207-1214.
For a complete
list of publications, click here
Current Sources of Funding
- Canadian Institutes for Health Research